Middle Primary Teacher Resource Pack
- Low stock - 3 items left
- Inventory on the way
About This Product
Discovering Science Teachers Resource Books are written by experienced classroom teachers, allowing for simple implementation of the Australian Curriculum: Science while keeping learner engagement at the heart of the series.
A step-by-step, easy-to-use teacher resource book that provides teachers with the content and confidence to implement the Australian Curriculum: Science F-6 whilst engaging the learner through a variety of resources, practicals, texts and activities and include many engaging BLMS and creative ideas for field trips.
The Teacher Resource Books unpack the Australian Curriculum: Science and provide detailed Scope and Learning Sequences. In particular, they outline how each Australian Curriculum content descriptor fits in and covers each curriculum strand; including hands-on practical activities that will engage students and get them excited about science around them. They will also outline expected student learning and outcomes at each level.
- Ages 9+
- Authors: Julie Williams, Jim Williams, Anna Pilkington, Rosemary Joslyn, Michael Wagner & Troy Potter
- Format: Paperback
- ISBN: 9781486092345
- Discovering Science Middle Primary Teacher Resource Book
- Discovering Science: Aren't You Sweet
- Discovering Science: Boys' Night In
- Discovering Science: Dead or Alive or Non-living
- Discovering Science: Earth
- Discovering Science: Forces
- Discovering Science: Physical Properties of Materials
- Discovering Science: The Mad Scientist
- Discovering Science: Treasure Hunt
|Order Value||Shipping & Delivery Cost|
For more information please visit our Shipping & Delivery Page