Home Robotics: Maker-Inspired Projects for Building Your Own Robots teaches you simple electronics and programming using easily sourced components alongside simple how-to guides and detailed photography. The creative possibilities are endless!
Daniel Knox, the author, is an avid creator who started tinkering in his grandad’s workshop as a kid, and now runs a tinkering workshop through ‘The Shed’ at the University of Kent.
Robots featured in the book for you to create include:
- Spirobot – a robot that creates psychedelic patterns
- Butterfly Bot – a space-age butterfly that skips along on its own
- Garden Guardian – when a plant needs to be watered your phone receives an alert
- Robo Warrior – a lightweight robot with a mighty punch
- Catapult Bot – fires a catapult when movement is detected
Book size: 172 x 233 x 14mm
Written by: Daniel Knox