The spore's the cause! While Bacillus anthracis is deadly in grazing animals, ordinary contact with infected animals generally only causes boils on the skin. However, inhaling or ingesting large quantities of Anthrax spores can be deadly. Don't worry! Even though this Anthrax spore is certainly large, white and feels almost powdery, it's harmless! A fun gift for anyone in postal, security or veterinary fields. Anthrax Giant Microbe is also an excellent teaching aid for those fields, giving a visual focus while taking a fun, hands-on approach.
Not for children under three years of age as parts may dislodge and become a choking hazard.
Anthrax is 155 x 70 x 70mm, made of white (naturally!) short pile polyester plush with polyester filling and plastic eyes.